PET is used as a raw material for making packaging materials such as bottles and containers for packaging a wide range of food products and other consumer goods. Examples include soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, detergents, cosmetics, pharmaceutical products and edible oils. PET is one of the most common consumer plastics used. We are the Leading Manufacturer of PET Flakes in India.
Light Blue Pet Flakes
LIGHT BLUE PET FLAKES
Key Specifications/Special Features:
- LIGHT BLUE PET FLAKES
- Light Blue , Transparent
- PVC Contamination < = 200 ppm
- Moisture <= 1 %
- Other Impurities <= 1 %
- Melting point : 260 oC
- Intrinsic Viscosity : 0.76
- Quantity Ready Stock = 200 MT
Importance of recycling:
- Conservation of natural resources.
- Reduce pollution and global warming.
- Reduce fullness as recycling is working to reduce the vast amount of waste which expands at the whole world.
- Recycling contributes significantly to reduce fuel consumption.
- Recycling plastic water bottles helps to conserve space that can be used for other waste.
Input Raw Material
PET or PETE is the plastic used for blow moulding clear, colourless bottles. These mostly contain diluting juices, Drinking Water, Cola, vegetable oil or washing-up liquid. These bottles can be one trip or returnable. They usually have polypropylene tops with security rings; the latter remaining with the bottle once the top is removed. They may also have a cylindrical PVC label wrapped round the bottle.
PET plastic bottles may be post industrial or post consumer bottles.
End Product Description
High strength PET packaging strapping is used to secure packages or pallets in such industries as lumber milling and corrugated and other paper production.
Both products will be extruded from post-consumer polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles. There is an excess of 15 Million tons traded annually of PET. APEX Enterprise initial capacity will be around 7200 tons annually.
APEX Enterprise Recycling will clean and refine the PET material from the post-consumer bottle stock and post-industrial manufacturing waste. The PET flake resin produced will be sold to the market and outside manufacturers to be used in an array of further industries such as extruding into roll stock sheet or high-strength strapping.
Our PET Flakes are widely used in various and wide variety of industries. The industries that would have a great demand for such product can be summarized as following:
- Textile industry : Polyester Staple Fibre & fabric for polyester carpet, T-shirts, long underwear, athletic shoes, luggage, upholstery and sweaters
- Fiberfil for sleeping bags and winter coats.
- General Industrial usage: industrial strapping, sheet and film
- Automotive parts, such as luggage racks, headliners, fuse boxes, bumpers, grilles and door panels
- Geotextiles (road stabilization)
- Ceiling insulation , composite timber products
- Food & beverages: PET containers for both food and non-food products